Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Attitude Adjustment
Last Friday after everything went down at the park, I woke up still having a pity party. I decided the best way to handle it would be to read some of the Word and pray about it. I opened up to Psalm 118 and started reading. Verse 24 stood out to me: "This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it." I realized I had much to be thankful for and decided to change my attitude. Later that day, I received an email from my park friend apologizing for her rudeness. In her haste of leaving, she had thought I had said, let's get together, when I had actually said call me. I forget how busy people get this time of the year, with kids going back to school and end of the summer travel plans. It helped me change my attitude even more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment