So far I have had a productive day. I planned to wake up just before 6 am to walk a mile. It must be God (and Ben) agreed and really wanted me to go because Ben woke up at 5! It was the kick I needed to actually get out of bed. I ended up feeding him then laying down for about 10 minutes before getting myself together to walk/run in the neighborhood. It felt really good. I was able to get a few things done before the kids woke up and even get a shower and breakfast and most important of all have some alone time with God!
I decided I really need to start exercising, watch less tv, and get more work done around the house. Ever since vacation, I have had some pretty low motivation to do much. I feel like I have done just the bare minimum. Hopefully this morning was the start of a better midset.
No comments:
Post a Comment