I'm going to keep this short and sweet because my eyes are starting to gloss over. I haven't posted for awhile now and I just wanted to update.
I've been reading an awesome book lately - The Friendships of Women by Dee Brestin. It has really opened my eyes to how women view friendships. More about that later......
God has been teaching me amazing things lately. Mostly about how much prayer does matter. He has not yet answered the BIG prayers I have, but He has answered enough small prayers to grow my faith. The verse is completely true - "Draw near to God and He will draw near to you." I have been drawing nearer to God in the past month or so. I have noticed such a change in my mindset. I wake up in the morning with a prayerful and thankful heart, a heart that continues throughout the day. God has also been throwing circumstances in the lives of my friends that cause me to pray for them. It is making me become more intentional in my relationships; something that I wanted to work on this year. When friends ask me to pray for things, I answer yes, because I know I will do it and I am eager to see how God answers. I then give Him praise and thanksgiving for what He has done.
God is good - all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment